During this time when public Masses have resumed, you may want to use the following resources to help you in your prayer life.
Mass Readings & Spiritual Reflections
Masses in other parishes
- Weekday and Sunday Mass, 9:30am: Archdiocese Commission for Apostolate for Mandarin Speaking (ACAMS)
- Sunday Mass: Church of Our Lady of Lourdes
- Saturdays at 7pm and weekday Gospel reading and reflection: ACTS (Archdiocese Commission for Tamil Speaking)
- Sunday Mass: 12:00noon; Supuwatha
Other webcasts for Masses in English, Mandarin, Bahasa, Tamil, etc in Malaysia and Brunei may be accessed here.
Devotions & Prayer Services
- For a more active participation, you can gather your family, close friends to join the Family Prayer Service. Arranged by Archbishop William Goh.
Daily Liturgy of the Word
Stations of the Cross
Novena Devotions (English and Chinese)
- Church of St Alphonsus, every Saturday, 12pm
Daily Gospel eMessage (DGeMs) app
- Fr Jerome Leon S.J.’s YouTube Channel: Mass webcasts, short reflections and other faith-related videos.
Activities for Children: