- Bookings for October Masses begin next Tuesday, 22nd Sept in staggered scheduled timings across the churches. You may see the schedule here: https://mycatholic.sg/schedule.
- For the first booking on 22nd Sept, the one weekend one Mass rule prevails. The two-weekend booking will only commence on 13th Oct.
- On 13th Oct, Tuesday at 0900hrs, you will have the opportunity to book a second weekend Mass for October, subject to availability at your registered church.
- Weekday Masses continue to be unlimited across the month, on a one Mass one day basis. Please be gracious. Book a Mass slot if you are sure you can attend.
- 48hrs before a Mass you have booked, a self-cancellation feature on MARS is available for you to free up your booking.
Issued by the Archbishop’s Communications Office (ArchComms)
for the Digital Church Team
17 Sep 2020
For the latest official information, subscribe to https://t.me/catholicSG
Related Posts on the Resumption of Masses
- 22 Oct 2020 – Booking of Mass: November
- 16 Oct 2020 – One-time Change of Parish Church
- 1 Oct 2020 – Mass Registration for Up To 100 Persons
- 17 Sep 2020 – Booking of Mass: October
- 11 Sep 2020 – Mass booking now open for two weekends
- 26 Aug 2020 – Columbarium visits from 1 Sept 2020
- 20 Aug 2020 – Booking Of Mass: Schedule For September 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 – MCCY Pilot Test with Religious Organisations
- 23 July 2020 – Booking Of Mass: Schedule For August 2020
- 20 July 2020 – New Weekday Booking Policy
- 5 July 2020 – Reminders from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 1 July 2020 – Booking of Mass: Complete Schedule Released
- 29 June 2020 – Booking of Mass: Schedule
- 28 June 2020 – Booking slot for mass
- 26 June 2020 – Reminders from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 25 June 2020 – Updates from COVID-19 Task Force and the myCatholic.sg team
- 24 June 2020 – Gradual Resumption of Mass
- 19 June 2020 – Preparing for the Gradual Resumption of Masses
- For more information – www.mycatholic.sg/faq
- Registration user guide – www.mycatholic.sg/help