The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore oversees a congregation of 360,000 Catholics with 32 churches spread across 5 districts in Singapore. We reach out and engage Catholics from all age groups and walks of life through the following channels:
Official News & Bulletin:
Official Mobile App:
- Archdiocesan Mobile Application app.catholic.sg
Official Digital Radio
- Archdiocesan Online Radio: radio.catholic.sg
Official Instant Messaging:
- Archdiocesan Telegram: t.me/CatholicSG
Official Social Media Accounts:
- Archdiocesan Facebook Page: facebook.com/Catholic.Sg
- CatholicLifeSG Facebook Page: facebook.com/catholiclife.sg
- Archdiocesan Instagram: instagram.com/catholic.sg
- Archdiocesan Twitter: twitter.com/catholicssg
- Archdiocesan LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/catholicsg
- Archdiocesan Flickr: flickr.com/photos/catholicsg/albums
Official Video Platforms:
- Archdiocesan YouTube: youtube.com/catholicsg
- Archdiocesan Dailymotion: dailymotion.com/catholicsg
- Archdiocesan Vimeo: vimeo.com/catholicsg
Archbishop William Goh’s social media:
Code of Conduct for our Channels
- Be kind and courteous, striving for communion and mutual understanding.
- In disagreeing, address the issues without attacking the person. Avoid “back and forth” arguing: if your point is clear, stop.
- Refrain from judging others’ motivations or spiritual life, which are known to God alone.
- Verify your facts before commenting.
- Respect our ethos as a Christian social media space that is faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Any form of spam/solicitation.
- Comments bashing any religion, race/ethnicity, group, or individual.
- Irrelevant, unkind, blasphemous and/or inflammatory comments/links.
- Promotion of persons/content, including political causes and products/services.