Prayer Experience Retreat
July 31 - August 2
One event on 31/07/2020 at 12:00 am
One event on 02/10/2020 at 12:00 am
One event on 03/12/2020 at 12:00 am
Modelled on St Teresa of Avila’s Seven Mansions concept as a guide to teach participants about spiritual life and the different forms and grades of prayer, the Prayer Experience Retreat (PER) is designed to lead people to a deeper understanding and practice of personal prayer. There are also talks to help participants enhance their knowledge and understanding of the different grades and methods of prayer.
PER is a three-day, two-night, semi silent retreat and is open to Catholics who are interested in developing a more personal relationship with the Lord and growing in their spiritual life. During the retreat, participants learn how to connect heart-to-heart with God through journaling, meditation and contemplation. In addition to personal prayer sessions, there are praying-over sessions for healing and empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
- Encounter God in prayer
- Learn to pray with the Word of God
- Strengthen your relationship with God
- Talks, Practical Prayer Sessions & Mass
- Highly recommended as a follow-up to CER
The retreat is conducted by Rev. Fr. Andrew Wong and the CSC Retreat Team and held at Catholic Spirituality Centre (CSC).
- PER #29: Fri 14 Feb – Sun 16 Feb | Registration ongoing and closes on 6 Feb 2020
- PER #30: Fri 31 Jul – Sun 2 Aug 2020 | Online Registration from 18 Jun – 23 Jul 2020
- PER #31: Fri 2 Oct – Sun 4 Oct 2020 | Online Registration from 20 Aug – 23 Sep 2020
- YPER #2: Thu 3 Dec – Sun 6 Dec 2020 (Young adults aged 18 – 29 years old) | Online Registration from 22 Oct – 26 Nov 2020
Retreat fees are $150 for PER and $90 for YPER (Youth PER).
Registration is online via CSC’s website. For more information, please visit https://csctr.net/events/per/