Love Life Conference
27/09/2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:45 pm| Free
- 1 in 5 pregnancies in Singapore are aborted.
- Fertility rate 1.14.
- 115,000 abortions per day in the world !!
Sign up for the Love Life Conference now. Hear about the legal, medical and emotional aspects relating to the beginning of life, the options that all pregnant mothers have, and the impact of abortion. Experts in the related field present and discuss life.
Speakers and Panel include:
- Dr Tan Seow Hon (Associate professor of law in a local university)
- Dr Peter Chew (founder of ALife)
- Jennifer Heng (Director at Safe Place)
- Rose Boon (a Pioneer member of Pregnancy Service and Support and Lead person of Rachel’s Vineyard in Singapore)
- Jason Wong (Chairman of the Board of Focus on the Family Singapore, and a Director on the board of Centre for Fathering)
- Vivienne Ng (co-founder of Home for Good-SG) and Norman Ng (co-founder of Heartbeat Project)
Register now: bit.ly/llc_fb
Event is complimentary. Love offering welcomed.