Couple Empowerment Programme (CEP)
|MISSION : COUPLE EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM (CEP) is a post marriage catechesis for young married couples. CEP's objectives are to:|
1. Establish a catechesis for young marrieds based on teachings that are faithful to the Magisterium.
2. Provide formation in marriage and family to strengthen marriages
3. Create an awareness of the common issues that newly married couples face and provide a forum for couples to address these issues
4. Build emotionally intelligent Catholic marriages/families
5. Establish a support centre for couples through formation and sharing communities at parishes modelled upon Pope John Paul II's pastoral plan for couples i.e. the "Humanae Vitae Way"
6. Nurture couples to aspire towards holiness, and to undertake living by the Humanae Vitae Charter
|Friar David Garcia, OP|
|Bernard & Ying Thio|
|Jason & Andrea Choong|
|Ivan & Elena Koh|
|Asst Co-ordinators & Treasurer|
|Corey & Julie Ang|
CATEGORY LISTED / SUPPORT SERVICES RENDERED
Spot a mistake in our directory? Tell us about it.
Organisation Contact InformationEugene Tan2019-04-26T15:15:43+08:00