Background on Announcement & Advertisement Request (AAR)
Who is AAR for?
Parishes, Official church ministries / groups or organisations who wish to place announcement(s) or advertisement(s) regarding event(s) in the following Archdiocese media channel(s):
- This website’s events section and/or
- Print media (for example Hai Sing Pao, CatholicNews, etc)
What are the AAR Requirements?
Complete & submit the Announcement & Advertisement Form before submitting the event for publication. This process ensures legitimacy of the speakers; compliance with privacy laws (like the Personal Data Protection Act – PDPA) and also facilitates the promotion of the event in the Archdiocese.
The AAR Process
If you are new to this AAR process, please do the following:
(A) Does your event has foreign (visiting) Speaker / Presenter or Facilitator * ?
- All local Speaker(s), Presenter(s) or Facilitator(s) proceed to (B).
- At least 1 foreign Speaker(s), Presenter(s) or Facilitator(s) please submit Statement of Suitability for Ministry application (SSM) before you proceed to (B).
(B) Download this form
(C) Print and complete this form
- Please print or complete the AAR form using a pdf reader.
(D) Submit completed AAR Form Online
- Submit the completed form to us in PDF or JPEG using the online form below
- If you have promotion materials or more text, attach them in the promotion materials section in PDF or JPEG format.
Speaker is defined as the person delivering a speech or teaching on the topic that the event covers.
Presenter is defined as person who organises the event as a host, leading participants in the flow of the event structure.
Facilitator refers to event having group sharing or discussion led by the main facilitator or person in charge.